Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Finding Happiness

Our good friend had been stressed out by a pressing appointment on top of her usual stress of having four kids. Her busyness frustrated her three-year old daughter, Reagan, because she wasn’t getting enough attention. Reagan demanded for more attention, but to no avail. Reagan stomped up the stairs in protest.

“Where are you going, Reagan?” her mom asked.
“I am going to my room to find happiness.”

Five minutes later her mom saw Reagan come down the stairs.
“Did you find happiness, Reagan?”
“Yep.”

If the pursuit of happiness for all of us only required five minutes alone in our room…

2 comments:

Josh Graves said...

Great post. I like your style on this blog. Short and to the point.

I could probably apply that to my preaching.

Hope you are well.

Luke said...

Thanks Graves-

Eccl 3:11- The more the words, the less the meaning...

That sums my attitude up.