Monday, January 28, 2008

Bucket List


We watched the Bucket List last night, and the quality of the movie pleasantly surprised me. Two people on opposite ends of the socio-economic spectrum were merged together because of illness (sounds like Jairus and the bleeding woman in Luke 8). In the process each found a bit of salvation from each other.
The obvious premise of the movie was fulfilling a wish list of things to do before you kick the bucket. So it made me think of my own bucket list. I couldn’t think of many yet, but here’s my list so far:

-Have a Sunday afternoon nap with my daughter/son
-Cage diving with Great White sharks off the coast of San Francisco
-Take my wife to New York

Anything you definitely want to do before you kick the bucket?

3 comments:

Josh Ross said...

Travel to every Continent.
Cruise the Mediterranean.
See another game in Lincoln.

III said...

* Go on a pilgrimage to every Major League Baseball Ballpark

* Coach a Little League Baseball Team

* Get my private pilot's license

Luke said...

iii- (Philip)- I read a Grisham book recently that had a main character who had a private pilot's license that caused me to have some interest in that too.

Boss- wouldn't you want to see Nebraska win a game at home or would that be too much to ask?