Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Suitors

Avery is getting to that age (fourteen weeks until her due date) when her suitors are starting to line up. Three currently reside in the front of the line. Here’s the breakdown on each’s chances, giving special attention to each gene pool.

Truitt- a stunning one year old from Houston, um... I mean Memphis.
Pro’s- Dad happens to be my best friend, a great minister and a pretty good athlete. Mom is the best preacher in his family with Truitt’s Grandma pushing for second place. Future ACU Wildcat.
Con’s- Truitt possibly could be scared of dogs like his dad. There also is a salacious rumor floating around of Truitt taking a bath with a girl before his first birthday.
Chances- Doubtful.

Samuel- a strapping seven month old from Panama City.
Pro’s- Parents are good friend of ours. Samuel is almost guaranteed to have outstanding manors and to be pretty smart with an engineer and doctor for parents. Has a good relationship with our dogs already and destined to be the best outdoors man of the three.
Con’s- Unlike his mother’s family that contains three D1 football players and three coaches, his dad’s lack of interest in football might thwart his athletic success. Has tried to spit into my mouth.
Chances- One in a billion.


Desean- a smooth three month old from Panama City.
Pro’s- Dad, a friend from the gym, happens to be one of the most ripped people I know.
Con’s- Desean could be a pretty boy like his dad, and Avery’s home has already exceeded it’s pretty boy limit.
Chances- Slim and none.

Conclusion- Avery doesn’t need any guy other than her dad.

7 comments:

Josh Ross said...

Good breakdown. Needless to say, Truitt is a ladies' man. He'll be ready to settle down in another year or two.
First time they meet, we'll know if it is love at first sight or not.
So, as for now, we'll take "doubtful."

Anonymous said...

Any of them Yankees fans?

Josh Ross said...

How about them Yankees this year? :)

I'm loving it!!!

Brian, does that answer your question? :)

Shane said...

Luke,
My daughter, Laedin, will be here sometime in the next 8 days and I have already decided to nix boys from her life, for a while at least. I was watching Sports Center the other day and decided she needs to start working on her golf game for when she joins the LPGA. I will be her caddy and mom will walk along and watch. That should take up most of her time...

When she has made me...I mean herself...millions, she can then begin to think about boys.

Luke said...

Ross-I can go ahead and tell you that there will be no love at first sight.

Cromer- good question. Ross is too hateful to be a yankee fan. Samuel's mom did a rotation in Boston while in med school, so there's a second no. That leaves Desean as the only hopeful.

Shane-congrats on the girl. Laedin is a pretty name. Keep me informed how the delivery goes and also with your golfing scheme. Sounds promising.

Meredith said...

Ummmmm. Just found your blog and have to remind you that I have a beautiful son that should be in contention as well. Besides I LOVE the name Avery!! Great choice!!! Hey, I would be a great mother in law. ;) Sounds like you guys are doing well. Congratulations on your future arrival!!

Luke said...

Meredith-
Your boy does have a good bloodline, but since Mark was my big brother in club would that make them relatives? Maybe they will meet at ACU and I know that would make my grandmother happy. But Avery isn't going to want any other guys in her life; her dad is enough.