Monday, May 12, 2008

Joys of Delta

Living in the southeast, I know that if I want to get to heaven I have to fly through Atlanta first. Flying to Atlanta is always precarious; this morning was no different.

Good news- I got bumped up to first class on my flight from ATL to Sacramento

Bad news- I got bumped from the 6:00am flight to the 3:30pm flight.

And they still expected me to pay for the parking.

The silver lining was the lady behind the desk with the German accent was quite considerate. It helps having someone who can commiserate with your plight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never flown first class. How was the experience? Is it really that much better? Should I splurge next time I fly? Will you never be able to go back to coach with all the commoners like me?

Luke said...

Cromer- It really was amazing, especially b/c it was a 5+ hr flight.
I dont have the money to afford it, but it was a great luxury.