Tuesday, December 9, 2008

RHCC

It has been great these last few months being at the Richland Hills Church of Christ before we head up to Denton and launch next fall. A few highlights so far:

-Last week the entire staff loaded up in a school bus and headed downtown to spend time with some disenfranchised people. Afterwards the staff went to get burgers, and someone honestly asked David Fraze if I was a homeless person that he brought to lunch.

-It had been quite a few months since I last preached before two weeks ago, and it's encouraging to preach for such a receptive group like RHCC. I am preaching again next Wednesday, if you are bored here is the link to their podcast.

-Getting to share my passion for church planting and kingdom work with a church that has a similar vision.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro, it is so good to hear you in such a good place for you. I'm excited for things to start in Denton.

*On anther note, great to see you commenting on my blog. I missed your clever, sarcastic comments.

Josh Ross said...

It is great to see you and Lindsey in a healthy context.

Luke said...

Brian/Boss- Thanks guys.