Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chlo-zac


Preparing for Avery's arrival next month has affected all of us in the Norsworthy household. I have been reading my What to Expect When Your Expecting and learning many things which I never thought I would have to know about. Lindsay has been, well, caring around Avery in her stomach for eight months. And now our dogs, at least one of them, wants to participate in the preparation. Our female, Chloe, has decided (or has been decided for her) that her pre-partum depression is too much for her to deal with on her own and so she is now on a K-9 version of Prozac. I am sure there are some Tom Cruise-ish readers out there who will scoff at her anxiety problem, but it is quite common for dogs to have anxiety problems.

I will keep you all updated on Chlozac's response to her medication.

No comments: