Friday, July 11, 2008

Suitors problems and The Stache

I’ve had plenty of people make comments about their child dating Avery, but I came face to face with the enemy for the first time this week. While he seems like a nice kid, that doesn’t change the fact that he is trying to steal my daughter from me. So when he asked upon his evil father’s nudging,
“Mr. Luke, Will you introduce me to Avery?”
I quickly informed him that he would never meet her, ever. I felt pretty good about the interaction, but I think when I unintentionally grabbed a knife it might have been a little bit over the top.

______________________________________

Jason Giambi of the Yankees has been wearing a massive caterpillar on his upper lip and he is playing much better since its arrival. Despite this masculine display the lip fur couldn’t get him in the all-star game. Maybe Barry Bonds should grow one and he could actually get signed to play for a big league team this season.

3 comments:

III said...

It looks like he's dyed that thing. Grecian formula?

Luke said...

Giambi has never tested positive for any stache enhancing drugs.

Anonymous said...

has Giambi inspired you to grow out a massive stach?

on another note...I miss you bro. can't wait to catch up.