Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome.

This past weekend Lindsay, Avery and I were introduced to the Richland Hills Church at all three services. (Avery clearly prefers the instrumental services.) It went well, but for some reason Rick didn't give me the microphone. I had prepared to deliver the exact same message as this 5th grader gave to twenty thousand members of Dallas ISD a few weeks ago, but Rick didn't let me.





After watching this fifth grader, what do you think he will grow up to become? I think Politician.

2 comments:

Jonathan Storment said...

Nice. I believe in you Luke. Dude, I am so glad you are at RHCC! You seem like a really cool guy, I don't care about the rumors.

Luke said...

Jonathan-Thanks man. I am so proud of you. I cannot believe someone from Arkansas can actually use the internet.