Thursday, September 4, 2008

Moving on up

We are moving back to God's country of Texas this weekend.
My brother is kind enough to fly over to Florida to drive our moving truck, so I can drive my truck and Lindsay and Avery can fly. I have got a nice long road trip with my two dogs and two books on CD waiting for me. Hopefully after we get settled I will get back to blogging more regularly.

________________________

Avery also is moving on up. In her three weeks she has already gain 23 ounces and three inches. If she keeps up this rate of growth, through proper diet, sleep, and stretching, she will be 5'2" and 34 lbs by her first birth day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. Shout at me when you are going through Sulphur Springs

Anonymous said...

Luke - Where are you heading in TX?