Monday, September 28, 2009

Ochocinco and Avery


"Hey Chad, my daughter's a big fan of yours. Can she get a picture with you?"
"She's too young to like football."
"No, she likes football."
"Ok"

Picture taken.
"Thanks Chad."
"Ok, you guys enjoy."


The dialogue was breif, but tacitly Chad Ochocinco (All-Pro WR for the Cincinnati Bengals) expressed to me how happy he was to see me at the Grapevine Mills Mall in DFW today. I feel bad that I walked off too fast, because I think Chad wanted to give me his email so I could send him a copy of the pic.

4 comments:

lorrikim said...

So cool! Was he there for an official appearance, or just randomly? Aves looks suspicious... She is looking for the nearest exit!

Jonathan Storment said...

Get out of town, Avery likes Ochocinco?!! That's crazy you guys just ran into him at the mall. Next time you are going to stalk NFL players let me know.

Tiffany said...

I cant believe you made Lindsay take your picture just like a crazy fan! Who have you turned into Luke?

I'm going to call you the paparazzi.

Josh Ross said...

That's great. Truitt likes Ochocinco too. My oldest son and your girl already have so much in common.