Friday, May 29, 2009

Avery's 1st MLB Game


We had a great time taking Avery to her first MLB game this week. She did well, but she got upset when the ballpark erupted in boo’s when A-Rod batted. She couldn’t understand why people would do that to him, but once I told her about the “Kissing the Mirror” pic in Detail magazine she understood. While I am not a huge baseball fan, I must confess that I am a Yankees fan. They do a good job of filling the sports void created by the Cowboys recent short seasons, and they always spend the money to try to be competitive.

9 comments:

Josh Ross said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josh Ross said...

Insert "t-shirt" into my last sentence. :)
A midnight blogging mistake. :)

Luke said...

While I agree that any shirt mocking the Yankees isn't good- I wouldn't go so far as needing to use expletives.
And on no- That will never happen.

Clint said...

I can think of no worst expletive than I am a Y**#!?s fan. Especially while standing in The Ballpark.

Luke said...

Clint-
Ouch. That hurts even worse than Ross not including a "r" in the word "t-shirt."
I actually do respect all Rangers fans. If you can continually support a team for 162 games a year knowing they aren't going to win when it matters, that faithfulness is admirable.

Clint said...

money can't buy you love

Luke said...

Clint-Money might not be able to buy love (remember when Texas signed A-Rod?) but Money can help you get close to your 27th ring.

Clint said...

A-Who

Altius Directory said...

Get MLB 2009 Updates Online here
Altius Directory