Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Random Football Thoughts


Here is a pic from the Monday night Cowboys/Eagles game a few weeks ago. It just happens to be one of the best games I have ever seen and to see it in person made it even better.

___________________________________

The Oakland Raiders recently inquired of my father-in-law and the rest of his high school football staff regarding one of their former players who currently kicks for UT. The first question they asked,
"Was he on time to class?"

I have wondered year after year why I don't get drafted, and now I know. And to think, I always blamed it on being small and slow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was definitely on time for the majority of my classes in high school. So how come I never played college baseball or basketball? I guess that only applies to college football...